Blog

Sign up for our insight-driven NEWSLETTER T.I.P. "The Inside Perspective”

The Inside Perspective offers insights for achieving more of what you want in life and work through bi-monthly T.I.P.’s, articles, and videos.

Do you see what I see? What coaching does for individuals.

Professional coaching has been around for decades, and there are some very qualified professionals who know how to coach people the right way. So, why is “being coached” so important? Individual coaching, the Aperneo way, takes a person from where they are now, to where they want to be and...

G.A.P. Coaching™ from Here to There Quickly and Easily

Do you know what you don’t know? The answer is NO! We all operate from what we know and what we’re aware of. It’s what we DON’T KNOW where opportunities are available to us. At Aperneo, we focus on identifying the important adjustments you are unaware of, and most importantly,...

Five Ways to Have More Engaging Zoom Meetings (Everyone Will Thank You)

I don’t know about you, but I’ve been attending a record number of Zoom meetings and webinars over the last several months, and most of them have been dry and teetering on the edge of boring. Ok, some have been boring! If this sounds familiar and you're looking for some...

How to build a High-Performance culture (in remote conditions) during a worldwide disruption

Building a High-Performance Culture During Disruption Performance-driven neurology has been at the forefront of my decades-long coaching of Fortune 500 executives. So, for me, it was natural to expect that companies would start to adopt a high-performance culture. A high-performance culture has been documented to result in drastic shifts in...

Do You Have a High-Performance Culture and Why Does it Matter?

CEOs and C-level team members are generally focused on building the right company culture. The “right culture” for many is a high-performance culture. The term has become a buzz word for company growth, and many executives believe that they have already mastered this culture. But does your company actually have...

3 ways to separate yourself from others to achieve success

We often approach life from a lens of comparing ourselves to others. So, we assume that attaining success is external to us, and once we get the right qualifications, success is inevitable. But successful executives and business owners separate themselves by working internally. The outward expression of their internal improvements...

How GIGO Affects What You Believe About Yourself

If you’ve been to one of my workshops or participated in a one-on-one with me, you’ve heard me talk about the brain and how people think. The reason this is so important is because your perception of yourself, your self-image, comes from your thoughts. Just as you can think and...

How You’re Letting ‘Old Thinking’ Dictate Your Future

Are you one of the 1%? One of the 1% of the world’s population that actually knows “how” to think? The other 99% think about whatever happens to be on their minds, whether it’s good for them or not. What many of us don’t know is that we have become...

The Power of Our Self-Image and Why We Do, What We Do

As humans, we're prone to imperfection. We make mistakes. But the difference between high performers and the rest of society is they have a different filter; they have a vision. Not only do they have a vision, they have a purpose! Your purpose is the reason why you do what...

The Importance of a Vision Statement and How to ‘Imagine’ It

One of the primary things necessary to accomplish any vision is a vision statement. So, what is a formal vision statement? A vision statement is a statement of fact or belief accepted literally by your subconscious. It is a new ROX, which creates a new Roxometer.™ R.O.X. is Register One...

What People Are Saying About Aperneo